This blog post will discuss the LingQ Spanish review, exploring its strengths and weaknesses. Let’s get started!
LingQ Spanish review
LingQ is a Spanish learning app that combines video, reading, and vocabulary quizzes to help you master the language. The app is available for iOS, Android, and Amazon devices. But does this combination of features work? Or is it just another flash in the pan? Keep reading to find out…
What’s the LingQ Spanish app like?
The LingQ Spanish app offers video and reading exercises to help you learn Spanish. LingQ says it uses a “repeat and review” method, where you watch Spanish videos and answer questions to help “build fluency and retention”.
The app also includes reading exercises for a vocabulary boost and quizzes to test your knowledge. The LingQ Spanish app offers more than just Spanish, with Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish options.
Try LingQ for free
You can try the LingQ app for free for a month, but it’s only available for Android devices. After the free trial, you can access the app’s features for 30 days for just $1. After 30 days, you’re prompted to purchase a subscription to continue using the app.
The LingQ app is available for Android devices running the Android 2.3 or higher operating system. The app is currently only available in Spanish, but LingQ plans to add more languages.
Sign up for a premium subscription to unlock all features.
After completing the free trial and using the basic features for 14 days, you’ll be prompted to upgrade to a LingQ Premium subscription. The subscription costs $9.99 per month or $79.99 per year.
This gives you access to the full LingQ learning experience, including all the features in our review. If you want to try LingQ for free and save a little money by signing up for a free trial, follow this section to get a free LingQ trial. Once you’ve tried the free LingQ trial, you can subscribe through the app.
The good about the LingQ Spanish learning app
– Video and reading exercises – The LingQ Spanish learning app combines video and reading exercises to help you learn Spanish. The app includes more than 15,000 Spanish videos to watch, with topics including culture, travel, food, and more. You’ll also find reading exercises to help you expand your vocabulary.
– Daily quizzes – The LingQ Spanish app helps you learn Spanish by quizzing you on words and phrases you’ve learned. You get a new quiz every day, and quizzes test your knowledge across multiple areas of Spanish, including grammar and vocabulary.
– High scores and progress – The LingQ Spanish learning app tracks your progress and shows how you compare to other users. You can compare your scores with other users, see how you rank in each section and compare your scores to LingQ’s average Spanish user.
– Social connection – The LingQ Spanish app connects you to other users and helps you make Spanish friends. You can chat with fellow users, trade tips, and ask for help from other users.
– Immersion – LingQ Spanish app shows you Spanish videos with voices, music, and subtitles. The app uses this immersive experience to help you learn Spanish.
The bad about the LingQ Spanish learning app
– Difficult to navigate – The LingQ Spanish app is easy to use but could be easier to navigate. The navigation could be clearer, and you can only sometimes tell where to go next.
– Limited Spanish lessons – The LingQ Spanish learning app includes quizzes and readings but offers no Spanish classes or lessons. If you want to learn Spanish with a teacher, you need to find these on your own.
– No offline mode – The LingQ Spanish app doesn’t offer offline mode, so you have to always be connected to the Internet to use the app. This can be a problem if you’re trying to study while you’re on a bus or train without Internet access.
The LingQ Spanish app is a good choice for those who want a simple way to learn Spanish. The app combines reading, video, and vocabulary quizzes to help you learn Spanish.
While the app works well, it’s too simple to provide a solid Spanish learning experience. The app’s quizzes aren’t very challenging, so you may be learning Spanish even though you’re just getting used to the quizzes.
The LingQ Spanish app also has some limitations. It doesn’t offer any Spanish classes or lessons and only provides you with Spanish videos without native audio.
The LingQ Spanish app is a good choice if you don’t need anything fancy, but you may need more if you want to learn Spanish.